Saturday, November 16, 2013


Well, I gotta say I am having fun with this requested embroidery design,,,A Donkey she says....Ok here is the first and second attempt.  The little blue sandwich and drink tote bag is cute BUT the donkey looks quite disgruntled, but perhaps that is the way of donkeys...
The second attempt is a design from Cactus Punch and should be a good one...as I am watching it stitch out, I realized something was not quite right, hummm a five legged donkey, I don't think so..!!
Well, five legs is down to four legs and about to be a large tote bag.
I found two more design and will attempt to do them next week, that is after I quit laughing at "Five Legs"
I will be referring  this blog on my face book Page, Myembroiderybykimma to watch the traffic. so if you got here from fb be sure to share on fb for me..I think this blog is near 5 yrs old but my Page on fb is new and I am still learning..Ty for stopping by..K

2 comments: